Less excitement for day two. We entered Wyoming fairly early in the day, and continued through WY, for a good chunk of the day.

The boys needed to stretch their legs by lunch time. A few laps around the truck and trailer seemed to do the trick, with a few shaded rests in between! I think Arjen is emphasizing how many laps he made around the truck here, even though his face makes it look like he's whining (but oh no, he never whines!)
Back in the car again, and the boys are expecting the contents, er, ingredients, of their backpacks. Here they are making soup! It was pretty entertaining for at least five minutes. Gotta love the dollar aisle at target for some cheap entertainment! (They made pretty tasty soup from paper, stickers, and crayons!)
And finally, it wouldn't be a proper trip across the Midwest without a hail storm!!
We made it to Nebraska by mid/late afternoon. (insert here: picture of "welcome to Nebraska!" sign, that I managed to miss. Grr). Like I said, fairly uneventful day. Pretty awesome roadtrip companions!





No comments:
Post a Comment