Omaha-ah, somewhere in the middle of America. 🎶
I can't help but sing that song every time we drive thru Omaha. And when you get thru Omaha, you're in Iowa!!

Gus was more than content to watch movies for a good majority of the trip. He didn't seem to mind being stuck in his car seat for three days, as long as there were shows to watch!
Helloooo Wisconsin! Crossing the Mississippi River from Iowa into Wisconsin, we were met with a pretty impressive rain storm. Fortunately, it was fairly local and only followed us for a few miles.
By 10:30/11pm central time, we had reached Elkhart Lake and were ready to slee...party!
I gotta hand it to these boys. Overall, they were amazing travelers! And I have to give a HUGE thank you to grandpa Wayne for delivering us safely here! We couldn't have done it without him!



No comments:
Post a Comment