I'm pretty sure that we've started a Father's Day tradition with our family...if the other dads continue to agree at least. We had a great day at the river, with our four, my parents, Shannon and dad-to-be Brian, and Casey and her friend. If only it had been a little windier, Andrew would have had the perfect day perhaps. But the rest of us had fun sailing on the beginner equipment, and we even got to take this little family sail:
The day before Father's Day, we took a family adventure with our boys, to Santa Cruz to buy a couple new windsurfing boards. We found a couple boards and then some. Among the loot was this tandem windsurf board that Gus, Andrew and I got to take a spin on. We managed to find some wholesome family fun at the beach boardwalk too! From a bike taxi ride, to splashing in the ocean, then dinner on the pier, it was a great pre-Father's Day celebration!
So, as you're probably noticing by now, I have no pictures but the one above, to show for our Father's Day weekend. I do have some pretty great fathers to appreciate though! And to the father of my kids, we love you! Thanks for making life so fun and easy for us!

No comments:
Post a Comment