Saturday, June 7, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!


Ha!  So, better late than never, right?  And at least I got these up here before Father's day, so hopefully I can post whatever pics I take next weekend, next weekend!  So much for trying to be efficient by using my phone to update the blog.  I managed to hide this pics away for the past month!

We had a lovely, quiet Mother's Day this year, at our house.  Between new work schedules and boys having cold after cold after preschool infested cold, it was nice to just be home and not go anywhere.  And it was the first time, in a long time, that it was just the Keane-Miller 5, plus our new additions.  All in all, it was a very nice day celebrating being moms (and an almost mom!).  

Gus getting cozy with Baba and a popsicle.  He had a bandaid on his cheek/chin, but I can't remember why.   All better now I guess!

Arjen helping Baba open her present


It was a most fabulous day for an outdoor feast!  The men and not-yet-moms did us proud by putting together a most delicious meal.  

What else are you supposed to do with a big cardboard box?  Just toss it in Recycling? Bah!  Make it a boat!


Gus getting silly with his future cousin

And managing to get some lap time with Aunt Shanny before her lap disappears! 
And here, insert the picture you imagine of my boys and me.  We're all looking at the camera at the same time, smiling, and the love just radiates from the photo.  Cheese!  Flat Squirrel! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment