Saturday, June 9, 2012

One kid is great, but two are better!

Today, I witnessed my boys playing together for the first time.  Arjen has tried playing with Gus, but this was really the first time I saw them really playing TOGETHER.  Melted my heart.  So, in my proud mom moment, there was just no way I could trim down this 3 minute long video.  So if you want to see the together-ness, skip forward to around half way thru.  But if you want to see new uses for stacking cups and why I'm so proud of, and entertained, by my kids, feel free to watch the whole thing.  I just couldn't leave any of it out.  :)


2 comments:

  1. What a GREAT video! It doesn't get much better than that! I so love, and miss, all of you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon will have to introduce them to what fashionable shoes look like. Thought I heard a lot of "ding ding" noises by Arjen.

    ReplyDelete