June 28th has come and gone, and I have no clue where it went!! My
littlest baby is four months old now, my big baby (who really is no
baby at all) is nearly 21 months, meaning I'll soon stop counting his
months at all! And not to mention, June is practically over! Whew.
A little update on the Gus:
- the happiest, smiley-est, baby on the block!
- making mama proud (and more rested!) by sleeping thru the night
- likes to chew on his fingers or any cloth he can grab hold of
- especially likes eating his toes
- can do a 360 on his back
- sits propped up
- is nearly rolling back to front!
- and still continues to watch Arjen's EVERY move
I forgot to update his weigh after his 3 month check up, so here's the
jump from 3 to 4:
3 months - 15 lbs, 25 1/4"
4 months - 16 lbs 6 oz, 26"
We love how you make us smile Gus Gus!!
Grandma Cherie loves how you make her smile too! I love you Gus, Gus and I'm so glad I got to wish you a Happy 4th in person!
ReplyDelete