With the beginning of summer, comes weekend day trips to Sherman Island (Rio Vista) for windsurfing. So far this year, aside from the Gus, who is just too little, the whole fam-damily has been out on the water! Woo-hoo!
Me, suited up and hanging on for dear life
Arjen getting used to the board
Arjen really liking it
"More please!"
(it was windy there, so you may want to turn down the volume before watching this video)
Of course, as soon as I set the camera down and turned away, then he fell in. It's probably a good thing I wasn't watching, as I was using a decent amount of telephoto lens for these pics, standing across the road by the truck where Gus was sleeping, and was too far away to have been able to do anything. I'm told he didn't freak out, and when I did turn around, the only apparent difference was just a wet water baby who still wanted more! He wouldn't get out of the water, despite shivering and blue lips. I think we have a little fish on our hands!
Looks like good practice for Elkhart in a few weeks.
ReplyDeleteLooks fun!
ReplyDeleteOh oh Arjen might keep up with Mazie in the water this summer!
ReplyDelete