Tuesday, June 5, 2012

An afternoon with GG and GAP

The other day, we went for a little excursion to visit GGma.  The whole ride there, Arjen was chirping "GG! GG!"  He was very excited.  Once there, GG had a special treat for him: Animal Crackers!  At first, I think the little animals threw him, as we had to convince him to eat them, but once he got a taste of one, oh boy!  He liked them so much, he thought everyone should share in the yummy-ness and went around hand feeding the rest of us.  :) 

Arjen offering to share his cracker with GG

Of course, with this kid's love of music, it didn't take long before he asked to have the organ turned on.  At first, he patted the bench as he said "mama."  After a few minutes, I felt a little shove at my side, and realized I was getting kicked off.  No sooner had I stood up, was he patting the bench again, but this time saying "GG!" The little turkey.  I don't know that I've ever seen GG look so happy.  :) 

Mom got kicked off the bench so he could make room for GG...not kidding!

Gus of course enjoyed his time cooing and making cute faces for everyone too...
GG and little G
Gus with Great Aunt Patsy ("GAP")

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the pictures. Everyone looks so cute! Grandma Cherie knows it must have been a fun time at Great G'ma Clarice's house.

    ReplyDelete