I never thought the pediatrician would agree to taking Arjen on a long road trip at this age, so when Andrew suggested driving up to Chinook, WA with our brand new baby I agreed to leave it up to the doctor. I didn't really figure the doctor would totally be on board! So off we went on Arjen's first windsurfing adventure. Click on the photo or the title above to see some photos from our trip. As this picture shows, our little monkey was a trooper, and enjoyed himself as much as mom and dad did!
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Arjen's 1st Road Trip
I never thought the pediatrician would agree to taking Arjen on a long road trip at this age, so when Andrew suggested driving up to Chinook, WA with our brand new baby I agreed to leave it up to the doctor. I didn't really figure the doctor would totally be on board! So off we went on Arjen's first windsurfing adventure. Click on the photo or the title above to see some photos from our trip. As this picture shows, our little monkey was a trooper, and enjoyed himself as much as mom and dad did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment