Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Hard to believe it's been a month already that this little guy has been with us.  He hit the 4 week mark yesterday and is officially 1 month old on Sunday.  He had a great check up with his doctor yesterday.  He now weighs 7lb 6oz, he's grown an inch (20 1/2"), and he's getting smarter (his head circumference increased by 3 cm)!  The doc says he's perfect and we couldn't agree more!

A few photos:

Arjen gets his first allowance

On our drive up north, a very nice fellow handed over this $2 bill to Andrew, as a gift for Arjen.  Random acts of kindness still exist!


















I got my baby back!



 We watched game 3 of the World Series with a few family and friends.  Needless to say, Mom and Dad didn't get much cuddle time with their boy that evening.  While Arjen enjoyed all the love and attention he received, and I looked on as the proud mama, I was more than happy to finally get him back!







Did you say Favre was starting?



Sunday Sports Day:
Arjen spent some time with Dad in the recliner while watching some football, then a game 4 win by the Giants.










Hi Dad

Go Giants!

Whew! I'm spent.

I think I'll just stay here and nap a bit










No comments:

Post a Comment