Must be holiday season. Time is passing me by without anything getting done! (or maybe that's just getting used to parenthood?) Here are a few of the moments we've shared with Arjen over the past couple of weeks...
| "Wake up nephew!" (A phrase I hear often and am trying to discourage!) |
| Maybe his aunts should come over after 11pm...Arjen tends to be the only one awake then! |
| Arjen writing his thank you notes |
| Getting his scalp massage (aka hair brushed) after a bath |
| I thought he was starting to seem big, but then I saw him in Andrew's hands again |
| "And you thought I wouldn't be able to reach your short hair. Ha!" |
| "Where's the milk?" |
| Milk drunk...with the drool to prove it |
Great photos once again. It is so great to see the little guy again. Hope Mommy, Daddy & Arjen enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving. Many things to be grateful for this year. I personally like the wide awake at 11pm photo with Andrew fast asleep. He does look bigger! Love you from Green Bay.
ReplyDeleteFun pictures! We are still talking about coming out to see the little dude in person.
ReplyDeleteAdam and Shannon