With the internet so available for sharing pictures and information, we didn’t really do a formal birth announcement for Arjen. Good thing he was born just before the holiday season, because I’ve always wanted to be that thoughtful person who sends out holiday greetings and now I have a great motivator! I’ve never used shutterfly for photo cards (http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards), but I’ve had good luck with them in the past for creating photo books (http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books) and calendars (http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars)
Now, I’m generally not one to give away surprises, but one of these cards may just be the one you find in your mailbox this year (obviously with our faces though)!
So in the spirit of giving, I want to share with you all, this incredible insider secret. Shutterfly is running a deal (http://bit.ly/sfly2010) where you can get 50 free cards in exchange for a simple shout out on your blog. Now talk about motivation! Thanks to my friend (cousin-out-law?) Heather for sharing this great deal with me!
Here's to out-laws and friends! Can't wait to see your card. Glad you took advantage of the deal. It is great! On Wisconsin! Love to all.
ReplyDelete