Friday, December 10, 2010

Many Thanks!

Aside from being a wonderful holiday full of family, good food, and a time to reflect on what you're thankful for, Thanksgiving has the added bonus of a couple very special memories.  Four years ago, Andrew and I got engaged on Thanksgiving, and it was also the first time our parents met.  It also started a new tradition of Wayne and Cherie joining us from Wisconsin every year.  This year we had the addition of Arjen to be extra thankful for!

Our little guy enjoyed plenty of cuddle time with many relatives over the holiday weekend, but he particularly enjoyed getting to finally meet his paternal grandparents.  I'm pretty sure they were thrilled to finally get to hold their newest grandson too!


Grandma Cherie giving Arjen some long-awaited love

He was so excited to see his Wisconsin Grandparents, he stayed up until their  flgiht landed at 1 am!


Grandpa Wayne finally got a chance to hold Arjen the next morning

"I am so thankful for you!"

2 Grandmas and a Great-Grandma!

Shannon and Pasty setting out the deliciously inviting table

The sleep deprived, but ever happy parents

"Cousin Kyle, hows college life?"


How many men does it take to change a diaper?

The Aunts serenading their nephew with the first Christmas music of the year

Three generations of Andersons ("sorry I got your shirt Grandpa!")

Grandma reads (and records) a book with Arjen

No comments:

Post a Comment