Friday, October 8, 2010

Best of Arjen's first day

First Family photo

Arjen's first photo











California Pacific Medical Center - Arjen's birthplace










Great Grandma Clarice!

4 Generations, 3 born in SF!

"My baby, her baby, and me"

Grandma Eileen and Grandpa Dave


He did it!  Two eyes open! 

So sweet!

We love our little guy and can't wait for him to meet you all!

5 comments:

  1. Sweetholymoly is right! Arjen is the cutest baby I've ever seen and Mama D and Papa A are the most proud parents I've ever met! What a fantastic surprise we got yesterday, I can hardly wait to see baby Arjen and his proud parents tomorrow :)

    XOXO
    Auntie Casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations guys!! I am sooo happy you are doing a blog so I can see little Arjen (glad to see you are sticking w/ the triple A's) and you guys! I am sooo happy for you both and glad everyone is doing well! Much love and hugs from the east coast xoxo Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Andy and Devon, Arjen will be swimming in the soothing Elkhart Lake waters before you know it! All the best - Mike & Melissa Koehler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Andrew & Devon! I, too, am so glad you have entered the blog world with little Arjen (I was hoping you would). And I agree with Amy I like the triple A's. He is adorable, and I love the photos. We are wishing you the best and keeping you in our prayers. We can't wait to meet him. Wishing you all the best. Go Badgers - we still have the axe! 41 to 23. Love from Green Bay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GGma Darlene and GGpa BobOctober 27, 2010 at 6:04 PM

    Congradulations to such a lovely boy called Arjen. You make a lovely family!


    GGpa Bob says Arjen looks big enough to be a Badger football player, so get him a football.

    GGma Darlene says keep the pictures coming and no doubt he is related to his cousin Aden.

    Hoping you are coming to Spruce next summer to see us! The chipmunks are waiting!


    Lots of love and kisses to you all!!

    ReplyDelete