Seeing as how we have absolutely zero snow here, and it's only slightly colder than a winter back home in CA, it's high time I finally get these pics from our ONE snow "storm" back in November uploaded. Maybe it'll even bring good weather luck our way to give us a white Christmas.
Gus came in to wake us up and announce that there was white stuff on the leaves outside his window!
He then proceeded to get dressed faster than any morning I have ever witnessed, all so he could go outside to play in the snow. He did this so fast mind you, that I had to throw my jacket and boots on over my pajamas just to catch up with him!
We didn't quite get an inch this storm. But it was at least enough to get excited about, and enjoy for a day. And enough to build a tiny snowman! And snow angels!
No comments:
Post a Comment