We spent our first ever (well mine and the kids' first) Thanksgiving in Wisconsin this year. Other than the people, and the time of day, not a whole lot was different from our usual tradition of Thanksgiving in CA! We went to Leonard and Diane's (Andrew's Aunt and Uncle) home in Howards Grove. There was a long table surrounded by family, plenty of delicious food, and good fun of course! The biggest difference was eating while it was still light out. That, and going shopping on Thanksgiving to capitalize on black friday deals. Yes. We did. I'm still in a little bit of denial, but everyone else was doing it, so when in Rome! (Or Wisconsin?)
![]() |
| Getting Aotis and myself in on the action |
![]() |
| Chillin' with GGma Darlene |
![]() |
| Then with Grandpa Wayne |

She also was more than happy to let Gus get in on the fun of helping peel apples for homemade applesauce. He's not usually the one asking to help, so I was happy to see him interested in this job!

I don't think I'll ever tire of these shots. Love seeing the kids being read to by their cousin Adalin.

And Aotis reading to Aunt Tracy… ;)
![]() |






No comments:
Post a Comment