A couple weeks ago, the boys and I drove up to Davis for the afternoon. But before we left, we snuck in a playdate with our buddies Sophie and her mom Ranee.
 |
| Considering every picture I took of these three has Gus with some variation of this "cheese" face, I'll settle for at least 2 kids looking towards the camera, even if the smiles aren't fully there. I promise, they were having fun! |
Then of course, you can't go to Davis on a Wednesday in Spring/Summer/Fall, without staying for some Farmer's Market! The boys were quick to ask for a turn in the bounce houses, which I found myself way too easily agreeing to. Such fun!
 |
| I had to include this pic…the PT in me is so impressed with his balance! (disclaimer: I have no recall of what happened in the seconds after this split second was caught on camera. I strongly suspect he was not in this position for long at all) |
 |
| Wheee! |
 |
| I'm pretty sure it'll be a lot of fun watching these two grow up together |
 |
| I promise, I do make sure my kids are always dressed when we leave the house. |
 |
| See, he drinks too! It's not just only always eating! |
What fun! I sure do miss seeing you, spending time with you, and the Davis Farmers Market!
ReplyDelete