Arjenisms:
- "That one day ago" - his version of "remember that time we..."
- "Babble babble" - okay, so that's not a direct quote, but he's into making silly, non-sensical words lately, and calling everyone goofy names like "poopy coconut"
- "That sound like a plan?" or "no, that don't sound like a good plan"
- While reading letters in a book one night, he identified the letter 'p'. He then proceeded to ask "where's the elemenoh?"
Gusisms:
- Singing the alphabet. I've heard him go as high as Q all by his lonesome. He also correctly identifies when there are two of something,
- "I got chu!" as he grabs your face or neck or whatever body part he inadvertently-over-aggressively gets hold of
- "here you go Ar-ya" - as much as this kid may antagonize or provoke his brother, he still will get a cup for himself and for Arjen, or a toy, or a blanket, or whatever it is.
- "no go preschool" then when we get there, he's so quick to find his favorite toy that I have to chase him down for a hug goodbye
And Gus is finally showing interest in figuring out this whole bicycle thing:
- "here you go Ar-ya" - as much as this kid may antagonize or provoke his brother, he still will get a cup for himself and for Arjen, or a toy, or a blanket, or whatever it is.
- "no go preschool" then when we get there, he's so quick to find his favorite toy that I have to chase him down for a hug goodbye
And Gus is finally showing interest in figuring out this whole bicycle thing:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I miss all of you so very much!
ReplyDeleteThe ding dings are waiting.