Thursday, May 22, 2014

"Hey! We should go to Sherman Island today!"

It's official.  It's in their blood.  At least the first born one's.  The boy is possibly more addicted than his Dad. "Are we going to Sherman Island today??" 
"I want to rig my 1.5"
"I like going fast" 
"Mom!  It's green today!  You and I can go sailing!" (regarding the color coded wind meter of sorts that  shows how hard the wind is blowing.)
(Pulls out his bike helmet) "This can go in the water or when I'm on my bike!" (he has seen Andrew wear his helmet when sailing fast, so of course now he needs his helmet to "sail fast")

I only hope I can keep up with him as he gets bigger, better, stronger and faster! 

As for Gus, he's learned fast that it's usually very windy at the river…and he isn't a fan, at least not yet. He pretty much likes to stay in the truck where it's warmer.  This particular day though, he was having a good ol' time, playing with whatever he could find washed up on shore. You can test how well you "speak Gus" on this one too.  :) 


1 comment:

  1. Let us know if you go on a weekend; Dave and I can come play:)

    ReplyDelete