With the elder Anderson brothers both at work, Tracy and I ventured out for some fun on our own with the kiddos. I really wanted to take the kids tide pooling, since this is one thing I know for sure they don't get to do in WI. We headed to the Fitzgerald Marine Reserve in Moss Beach to see what we could see!
![]() |
![]() |
| Starfish!! |
![]() |
| Another starfish!! |
![]() |
| That sea of gray behind the boys (or to their left) is a whole lotta muscles or some shelled animal! |
![]() |
| A ranger was down on the beach, letting kids take a look through her telescope at the seals. |
![]() |
| Those white blobs way out there just before the waves are what we were looking at |









This was such a cool place and awesome adventure! Thanks again, Tracy
ReplyDelete