Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The next American Idol!

This video doesn't really require much introduction, nor explanation.  It's just pretty awesome! Well, the audio part at least…the visual is a little upside down-sideways-shaky, as I was trying to go unnoticed with the camera to avoid having our little rockstar get camera-shy.  He even had his very own back up singer/accompanist!  Oh, and when he seems to be looking right into the camera and says "put it back up" (or something to that effect), he's asking me to fix the airplane library book he has right now that I was holding while also trying to hold my incognito phone/video camera.  It's a picture book of airplanes, but tonight, it was his sheet music and I was the music stand.  Love this kid's imagination and creativity!





3 comments:

  1. Oh, Devon, what a great video! I am so happy you were able to "capture the moment" and share it. Perhaps they will be the new Simon and Garfunkel. He certainly is creative and I love his response as to why he couldn't play the farm song. I am so anxious to see everyone next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like when he was talking about Pops guitar. I thought we was talking about Andrew until you asked him and he said Otis's Dad.

    ReplyDelete