Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summer in Elkhart, Part 3

Fun times at Cher Cher and Wayne's house!  Apparently, Arjen has decided to keep his Gma's and Gpa's straight by calling them all by name, rather than grandma or grandpa.  After our first week here, he finally figured out that Grandpa Wayne is not the same as Grandpa Dave (poor Wayne had to put up with being called Dave for a few days).  Arjen has been getting plenty of outdoor time for honing his ding ding skills, both foot powered and gas powered.  He's also beginning to speak more clearly, and starting to put together 2 and 3 word sentences.  And I'm already feeling like these videos are outdated, but they're only a week old! 

Yeah! woo-hoo! Number 1

Arjen knows too much about Ding Dings

A message to Dad and general conversation with Arjen; please pardon the yogurt face and eating while talking.

So, I had to add another strider video because I was so proud and impressed with my little guy!
Yeah! woo-hoo! Number Two

And I've saved the best for last.  In the past few days, I've noticed Gus starting to spontaneously laugh at Arjen.  It's one of the sweetest sounds I've heard!  Arjen doesn't even have to be trying to be funny either, Gus just finds him hilariously entertaining I guess.  So I managed to get a little on video.  Yeah, it's 2 minutes long, but I was just enjoying it too much to stop taping.  



No comments:

Post a Comment