Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy 5 months Gus!!



At five months, Gus has really started to show his personality. He continues to be the ever happy baby, flashing his megawatt smile at anyone who returns the gesture. He still watches Arjen's every move, but now I can see him almost starting to stand up for himself by holding on tighter to his toys when Arjen comes near. He loves playing in the exersaucer, even appearing to stand on his own at times. He's starting to sit unsupported for moments at a time, even reaching for toys while sitting. He's got a bit too much junk in the trunk to show any true signs of attempted crawling I think, but I have no doubt that the motivation of that brother will get him going soon enough! He seems to love the water also, kicking his legs like a wild man during bath time, and he even got to take a dip in the lake. The Gus is such a chill little dude, he makes having babies seem easy!

1 comment:

  1. That's why you should keep havin them!;) Miss the cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete