Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy 2 Months Gus Gus!

So the time flew by with one kid, but with two, well I don't even know what day of the week it is anymore!  Are we really in May already?  Guess that means I didn't get a post up for Gus on his 2 month bday, but I'm making it in just under the 1 week belated mark at least!  It's been an incredible 2 months so far.  Many changes, but life is easy with two such resilient kids and an amazing partner.  But I diverge, this post is about my baby Gus!

He has become a very chatty baby this past week, telling us all about his day, admiring his older brother, and showing off his beautiful smile!  I think he really likes to hold hands too, as he is always reaching towards us and gives an even bigger smile when you grab his hand!  I'm amazed as well, with how enthralled he is when watching Arjen.  You can tell he is just cataloging all the ways he is going to try and do everything his brother does as soon as he can! His neck is getting stronger - he'll hold it fairly still for moments at a time when being held upright, but still isn't quite strong enough to lift it fully up when on his belly...not that baby #2 gets the devoted tummy time that baby #1 does, but I'm sure he'll figure it out when he's ready.

And with that, my available time to sit and type is gone.  Especially considering I started typing two days ago...


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are handling the super mom job quite well! After less than 24 hours with the grandchildren Len says God knows what He is doing giving young ppl little kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gus is wearing quite the smirk.

    ReplyDelete