He's also having fun playing in the sprinklers, and in the kiddy pool, and on the bouncy horse, and at the park, and at Baba's Kindergarten class, and, and, and... :) Suffice it to say, Camp Baba and Day is the place to be!
Gus is thriving as well. I'm convinced he's grown another inch and a few pounds. I've just pulled out all the 3-6 month size clothes for him since he's getting too long for the 3 month old clothes, and he's not even 3 months yet! He gets more and more expressive every day, and still cannot take his eyes off big bro. I look forward to, yet also fear, the day these two are both mobile and in cahoots with each other! Gus has started reaching for things, finally starting to put two and two together that those long things at the end of his arms are useful for bringing the world closer to his mouth! (Maybe it was the lesson Arjen gave him?)
Looks like Arjen is almost ready to add on a sidecar for Gus.
ReplyDelete