Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Because I couldn't help it.

I'm pretty convinced that no mom in the world can refrain from comparing her kids to one another.  At least I tell myself that.  I can't help but try to remember what Arjen was like "at that age" every time I look at Gus.   Well, not every time, but fairly often.  Purely for my own memory's sake, not to try and truly compare the boys.  Thank goodness for technology!  And maternal consistency.  ;)  It just so happens, I have taken nearly the same video of each boy, at just about the same age.  So, for my "baby book blog" memory, here goes a live "comparison."  I figure at least one other person out there who follows our blog may be curious to see it too.  I have to say, they're both more similar, and yet more different, but mostly similar(?) than I initially "remembered."  Oh, and I recommend simultaneous play.  Just turn down the volume if you're not a fan of Baby Einstein's choice of music.  :)

Gus a week or so shy of 3 months

Arjen 3 months and 1 day

No comments:

Post a Comment