Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Burney Falls 2015

With so many pictures from our camping trip, our afternoon spent at Burney falls earned its own whole post! (P.S. A lot of photo cred here goes to Casey!)

Most of the pics will speak for themselves here. I just enjoyed watching my kids and husband appreciate a new-to-them place that holds a special place in my heart. If I ever get my hands on some of the old pics from my childhood here, I guarantee some comparison posting!

In the meantime, here are some of my faves:

The first glance of the falls from up top 

Making our way to the bottom...

It wouldn't be a complete trip if Andrew stayed out of the freezing cold water!



Fortunately, the kids decided dipping their toes in was sufficient

Gus had way more fun and ease with the walking part than I expected. He didn't ask to be carried once!!







Obligatory family photo op on the picture rock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment