Time flies. I know. It shouldn't be a shocker still. But it is. I'm just grateful that I get to stop and appreciate the wonder of a child's first year again! It truly is amazing to watch these little people just figure life out. And it helps that they're so darn cute too!!
Aotis proudly sporting an outfit worn by his dad (and both Anderson uncles) for his 6 month "photo shoot"

For comparison's sake:

And while we're comparing different babies in the same outfit:
(Gus - on left - at 8 months, Aotis 6 months)

Rub a dub dub, my three boys in da tub! Aotis quickly grew out of the infant tub, and is more than happy to join his big bros in the real tub.

Not even pretending to pay attention at big bros' swim lessons. The table is waaaay more interesting!

This kid is seriously trying to figure out crawling already!

Aotis, you continue to be one chill, super happy dude!! Your smile is contagious!

Love this. More pics please! Miss you guys and this cute face!!! He's growing so fast!��
ReplyDelete