Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Three months old!

Third kid, and it takes three months.  Sorry buddy.  Three kids, and I have three times the excuses for not getting a monthly blog update completed.  But, I have started what I think to be my best monthly photo shoot yet!  Here are months 1, 2, and 3: 




Your smile is contagious Aotis!  Right around 2 months, you started sharing it with us.  You particularly like sharing it with your brothers.  In this last month, you have started paying more attention to those big brothers, watching them, cooing at them, reaching out to them.  You have been an amazing, calming addition to this family, and we are so happy you chose us as yours!  




3 comments:

  1. Oh, they are so beautiful! I have tears in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job photog!!! Amazing shots and he's smiling so perfectly in them!�� Happy 3 Months Aotis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, welcome to my world of crazy Devon! Love the pictures. I, too, am back at trying to keep the blog updated.

    ReplyDelete