Another Super Bowl and another fun afternoon evening spent with friends and fam. I could lie and tell you this shot was taken during the game, but I'm not that kinda gal. The only thing that got everyone's full attention was Katy Perry's halftime show. Adults and kids alike were fully sucked in!
Even the outdoor viewing crew was watching.

After some delicious ribs for dinner, the kids were entertained with some cupcake decorating fun. I'm still amazed at how well this whole crew of kids, from the babies to the oldest one at age 9, got along and had ZERO issues the whole night!

Gus was working his Hugh Hefner vibe with the older ladies...

...while Arjen put on the suave with his younger counterpart.

At some point we realized that this annual tradition has become as much about this group of kiddos as it is the football. I mean this is how awesome they all are...all looking up at the paparazzi!

Bottom Row: Gus - a month shy of 3, Charlie - a few days shy of 2, Avia - 7 mos, Arjen - 4, Sloane - 4.5 mos.
Can't wait to do it again next year (and with one more kid)!!


No comments:
Post a Comment