We have Wifi! Which means I can now get back to updating the blog with a little more ease. I just haven't adapted to the mobile blogging thing very well yet, although I really should. Anyways, if you want to see pics of the new place, here they are. Just ignore the plastic bins, the mess, and the general lack of anything tidy. These are iPhone pics I took during our first week in the house. We've now been here almost 2 weeks, but still have yet to have a fully furnished home...but that will be soon! The quick virtual tour, however:
![]() |
| half of the kitchen |
![]() |
| backyard |
| panoramic (and dark, sorry) view of the kitchen, looking thru door to dining room |
![]() |
| view from dining room into living room, and front door/entry way |
![]() |
| Gus's room |
![]() |
| dining room |
![]() |
| stairwell |
![]() |
| Arjen's room |
![]() |
| upstairs guest/kids bathroom |
![]() |
| Garage...I love being able to park in it! |
![]() |
| Master Bedroom with makeshift bedding from Target...we thought ahead to bring our mattress, but forgot to bring any linens! |
![]() |
| 4th room/loft/guest room |
![]() |
| master bath |
![]() |
| looking down to the living room, windows on right face front of house |
![]() |
| Happily exploring their new 'hood |
![]() |
| front of house, front yard; on the other side of the fence is a small greenbelt/walking path |
![]() |
| our house is on the left, our association's pool and tot playground is at the back of the photo (in center) |
![]() |
| our cul-de-sac |

















Everything looks very nice. Thank you for sharing. I am very anxious to see it and all of you.
ReplyDeleteFrom Cherie
ReplyDeleteSweet house. The kids look awesome on the gator.
ReplyDelete- Arden & Tracy
Nice setup. Looks like a sweet grilling area. Arjen's room looks like he is ready for college.
ReplyDeleteHope the neighbors don't have a problem adjusting to the Griswolds taking over.