Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fun Fall Days

Well, it's November and it definitely feels like winter, uh, I mean fall.  Depends on which part of the country you're in I suppose.  The kids and I are learning how to properly bundle up and enjoy a sunny fall day in Elkhart before it's back to summer in Irvine, then fall in Davis.  The trailer is packed, the rooms are looking awfully bare after living in WI these past 4 months, but there is always time to squeeze in some fun!


The Gus stays toasty warm thanks to some good hand-me-downs

Mr. Fix it and the Ham

Arjen gets to learn about leaf piles

Hey Mom!  Just ship me home in this box!

No matter the age, boxes are fun for any kid

A colorful fall sunset on Esker Ridge
Working on his rolling skills

A Midwest Fall (pun intended!)

1 comment: