Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fun times

I finally laid a blanket out for Gus to get some floor time and tummy time the other day, and so I could take some pictures on the "real" camera. Of course both of these things (Gus and a camera) draw Arjen's attention, and lately he is just a ham for the camera saying his version of "cheese!"  (sounds something like a combo of keys, geez, and cheese).







Arjen really has become a proud big brother.  Even if he doesn't fully understand the concept yet.  This video was taken while I was changing Gus one afternoon.  I had left Arjen to play out in the living room, but as I was changing Gus's diaper, noticed we had company.  Without saying a thing to me, Arjen had parked himself on the steps to our room to play a new game...


2 comments:

  1. Arjen can teach Shannon that the grate is hot so she doesn't burn her foot next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics of Augustus too. He has some awesome hair.

    ReplyDelete