Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

It was a Happy Easter weekend!  Ours started off with a visit from Grandpa Wayne, and ended with a wonderful lunch at Aunt JoJo and Uncle Bryan's, with some egg dying in between.  

Reading a bedtime story with Grandpa Wayne

so many colors!

he's starting to understand smiling for the camera (or the goofy parent behind the camera!)



Arjen's 1st Easter egg

Mom, Arjen, Dad  :)

trying to eat the easter bunny!

riding the easter goat

chillin' with cousin Trev

Enjoying some sun with Grams and Gramps

thank you for the cute Easter outfit GGma!
We also took our first "official" family photo a couple of weekends ago. I'll be sure to post the top pics once they're available to me. In the mean time though, I couldn't help but see just how hard it is to take fancy photos. With a kid this cute, it's not too tough! (if I do say so myself)  :)



he still has his smirk!



proud to be sporting his oaklandish bib

1 comment:

  1. He is so adorable! Thanks for sharing. Love from Green Bay where it is raining this week not snowing. :-)

    ReplyDelete