Okay, so I'm a bad mommy-blogger...sorta left off the part about HAPPY 6 MONTHS ARJEN!!! from the last blog. Oops. So it goes. At least we did say it to him, and he even got serenaded by Gma Eileen with the 1/2 birthday song (it goes a little something like "hap birth t y, hap birth t y, hap birth to ar, hap birth t y!").
Along with turning 6 months old came the 6 month check up this past week, weighing in at 15 lb 7 oz (25%) and measuring 27" (75%)!
So at 6 months, supposedly it's time to start introducing solid foods. We haven't officially started yet, but we sure have a kid who likes to eat anything! Observe...
 |
| I like to eat piano music! |
 |
| I like to eat cows! |
 |
| Hmmm...maybe I could get into this real food thing! |
No comments:
Post a Comment