Friday, March 25, 2011

Fun on a rainy day

For those not in the area, we've been hit with days and weeks of rain, seemingly never-ending!  No better excuse however to stay indoors and play on the floor! Arjen still seems intent on bypassing the tummy-time play, but he did stay posed just long enough for me to snap this shot (sorry for the quality...phone picture)
surf's up dude! (it's a surfboard shaped mat)
He's more than happy however to work on sitting!

This kid most definitely has some stories to tell as well...he's recently figured out he can make new sounds by chewing/sucking in his bottom lip, utilizing some of those handy spit bubbles...


1 comment:

  1. I love the videos Devon! They are precious. I wish I would have done more like that with the girls. He did an awesome job sitting up! I love the look on his face when the dog comes around.

    ReplyDelete