Our Valentine's Day this year involved an impromptu trip to Tilden Park to feed the farm animals with Sloane! (And Brian and Shannon of course)
Before we left, we paused to enjoy the view from home. Despite being overcast, you could really see the Sierras clearly! (Just not as well with an iPhone camera picture)
Then looking west from Tilden Park you could see all the way across the Bay!
| (Pardon the car parked in my shot!) |
| Nope. We don't know the kid in the gray. |
Okay, so I knew Aotis was dressed in the requisite Oshkosh overalls for visiting the farm, but I honestly had no clue that I had dressed him in the exact same outfit as Arjen almost exactly four years ago!
![]() |
| Aotis-12 months, Arjen-15 months |
The only downside to taking pics at the farm, is that you get everyone's backs all the time!
The littles were looking for someone to come play with them!
| Cousins! |
After we left the farm, we had some lunch, had some playground time, then said bye to Sloane and fam. Since we were so close to the old 'hood, Andrew and I decided we'd go for a Sunday drive - hoping we'd knock three kids out in the process. We succeeded. And being Valentine's day and all, I had to stop and "shoot" the roses. These are what's left of the dozen roses Andrew gave me for Valentines day four or five (?) years ago. It was sad to leave them behind when we moved, but at least they're still there!


No comments:
Post a Comment