Monday, January 4, 2016

More winter beauty

I just can't get enough!  I was definitely enjoying the snow and temperate winter weather.  

Arjen's walk to school (about 5 minutes on adult legs, 10 on kid legs) from our apartment

Rockin' the Captain America sweatshirt

A view we don't typically get of the village park.  


There's ice forming!

All bundled up from walking the big bro to school

Loved the icicles!

Making fresh tracks on the walk to school

Getting closer to fully frozen!

Not the beach view we're used to every summer!

Our humble abode for 3 1/2 months (upstairs flat only)

Got to enjoy this view walking back home one early, below-freezing-cold morning

Did you know it could get so cold that ice forms on the windows? I definitely did not. 

Another image I'll likely never have in my yard again

And it's frozen.  Completely.  But we're not!  

See ya after the thaw Elkhart


No comments:

Post a Comment