Among the things I've heard about in Wisconsin, but never yet been to, the Dells was a big one! Little did I know, that it is the water park capitol of the world! (I am fully unable to describe this place. To my Californians, it's like Water World on steroids, with a little bit of Disneyland/Amusement park craziness, and a dash of Universal Studios to make you feel like you're on a movie set). I thought Andrew was crazy when he suggested we take the kids this year, figuring they'd be too small to really enjoy it, but I happily admit I was wrong and he was right! We had a blast, Arjen was able to go on a good majority of the rides, and Aotis got to ride big-boy style in the stroller which was novel enough to keep him happy in there all day!
![]() |
| First ride of the day! (Andrew and Gus coming off the blue slide, with Arjen's head in front of them) |

As soon as Arjen saw this one, he was begging us to take him on it! I think he went at least twice on "Quadzilla!"
![]() |
| Andrew on the right, Arjen second from right |
![]() |
| Aotis enjoying a little escape from the stroller while his brothers splashed around the smaller kids zone |
Arjen and Gus had free reign in this section, designed for the smaller kids. We were at "Noah's Ark" watermark, hence all the animals! Arjen caught on to the dinging sound that indicated the giant bucket was about to spill over…he lined himself up right at the bottom! (He's the one lying on his stomach among the fountains). The bucket caught Gus by surprise one time, and the huge splash just barely (and very fortunately!) missed him. He learned quickly to stay away after that!

All worn out! No disputing the fact that these two are brothers!

One of the last rides of the day...

![]() |
| (ApparentlyAndrew missed the sign strongly urging parents to keep hold of small children!) |
![]() |
| Arjen ran right up to get splashed! (He's the light green colored kid behind the guy in front) |
Based on their smiles, I have no doubt we'll be back again!






Great pictures!
ReplyDelete