That was probably the easiest part...getting the tree off the roof.
Perhaps trimming some branches off the bottom wasn't so bad either.

But trying to birth this thing thru the front door proved a little tougher than initially expected.

Yes, the pregnant lady is equating this process to labor. I was entertained just watching. Fortunately he didn't destroy the entry way too badly.

As I mentioned, getting it off the truck was the easy part. The only time Gravity was working in our favor.

And while the tree rising was going on downstairs, a little elf decided to "decorate" upstairs.

It stands!

Over the next week, Andrew and the boys worked hard to get the tree decorated.



And this little elf was glad to bark orders from up high.


Pointing to his first placed ornament!

The only picture I was able to get of both boys in front of the finished product. Clearly they had more important things to do than smile for the camera!



Big trees require big boys! Good thing you have three of them ( so far:)
ReplyDeleteThis post made me smile so much.��
ReplyDelete