Friday, August 8, 2014

Catching up on lake fun

Now with Andrew mostly on vacation and not having to go back to CA for a couple of weeks, we've been enjoying quite a few more days out on the lake with the Pontoon boat.  The boys are definitely big fans! 


Captain Gus!
I had to include this one just for showing the sheer size of this boys' hand (and the hand genes he inherited).  



I exist! In pictures!  I've realized lately that I rarely make an appearance on this blog, so I'm happy to say I partook in a little lake paddling with Arjen…



…and with Gus! 

In addition to the boating and kayaking fun, there's been plenty of jumping off the boat and swimming too!  Glad we spent those 2 weeks on swim lessons earlier this summer…Arjen shocked us with this a) jump off the boat, and b) swim back!


The entertainment really never gets old.  Here's another:


And then here's Gus's version:


And then, when the swimming is done, there's usually enough time to find the best fishing hole and have fun practicing your cast:





1 comment:

  1. Your boys are lucky boys with such wonderful memories. I really enjoy your blog Devon & Andrew. Keep it up!!, GMA "C"

    ReplyDelete