Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Grandpa and Happy Mother's Day!!! (belated...)

This is what I get for having too many gadgets.  My camera (aka my phone) happened to run out of storage space when I wanted to take pictures, and an old camera (aka phone) was handy, so I used it.  Needless to say, I've managed to forget I had these pics until now.  Writing about Father's Day got me trying to remember what I posted for Mother's Day, when I realized I never did!  I guess you forget to write about yourself, especially since this blog is really mostly about these two little boys:

Happy Mother's Day to me!
But Mother's Day isn't really about me.  With each passing day and motherhood lesson my boys teach me, I am more and more grateful for my own mom.  You make it look too easy Mom.  It's not fair!  And to Cherie, my mom-in-law, you must be on her team, cause you make it look effortless too!  You both give me much to strive for in my personal adventures as a mom.  I, we, love you!

Mother's Day was a wonderful day this year.  We got to share it with my Dad's side of the family, to honor Grandpa John's 87th birthday, and us moms of course.  The Miller's all came down to Irvine from LA for the occasion.  It was a wonderful treat to get to invite everyone to our house for the occasion.  Made it really feel like home to get to host a bbq, and the boys loved having their second cousins to play with! Some pics from our afternoon/evening:

Gus showing off the farm to Macy and Milo

The Birthday Boy

 
A coupla hungry great grandsons...



Thanks Grandma for making the delicious pineapple upside-down birthday cakes!!

Play-doh time!



  



No comments:

Post a Comment