 |
| The cutie patootie |
Well Gus, you're a pretty amazing almost one year old! Wow. You are as big as the 21 month old twins we saw at gymnastics today. You are definitely walking on your own already...been doing that for the past few weeks now. You are "talking" more and more, and even using baby signs! You know "more," "drink," and either "thank you" or you're blowing kisses, or maybe both. But you really have started to communicate with us in these past few weeks.
 |
| "I'll smile when I want to!" |
You are most definitely expressing your own opinions! Like what you want to eat, what you want to play with, and whether you want to be held or not. You also are really into climbing on things, and for the most part do a pretty good job of safely getting where you want to go. You've got at least five teeth now, and let me tell you...those things are sharp! You have this habit of sinking them into my shoulder when I'm holding you. Ouch! Thank God it's just my shoulder at least, and not while you're nursing! Unlike your brother at this age, you are not getting a baby sibling any time soon, so you and me still get to do the breastfeeding thing for a little while longer. You have really started to show us just how smart you are too! You understand where things go, and what they do, and you CLEARLY have been watching and listening to your brother. The two of you "talk" to each other and match both the pitch and volume of your screeches. I can't wait until you can understand what I mean when I ask you to use your inside voice. But my favorite sound is the two of you laughing with each other. You can really get each other going! I love hearing all the sounds you're experimenting with, and watching you discover all the things that intrigue you, and learning more and more about the amazing not-so-tiny human that you are!
 |
| "I'm eleven months old today!!!" |
Happy 11 Months Gus Gus! You already look older than last week! What the??
ReplyDeleteLooks like Gus is already controlling the remote at 11 months.
ReplyDelete