Sunday, October 28, 2012

Gus! You're 8 months old already!?!

And apparently wearing the same shirt as your last month bday, but I'm
pretty sure you'll be busting out of it before nine months.

You started crawling a couple weeks ago, and pretty much never looked
back. That big bro just has too much for you to try and keep up with,
or get away from, for you to slow down.

Which brings me to this picture! I guess crawling wasn't exciting
enough for you, you had to also start pulling to stand, then cruising.

You are an awesome eater. You are taking three meals a day now, and
stay relatively clean! You pretty much eat whatever I give you, which
is awesome. You've even figured out using a straw, and you're sort of
getting the hang of a sippy cup. Still no teeth though.

You learned fast that a quick cry gets your brother in trouble for
jumping on or tackling you.

You have truly discovered your voice, and the set of lungs that is behind it.

You're still keeping mom up at night, but we'll have that squared away
by the next month, right??

And you've got mom convinced that you're picking up baby signs
already. I think you like eating so much, that you've interpreted the
sign for "more" as the sign for "food", since that's pretty much the
only time you've seen it used. But I know I've seen you use it when
you want to eat!

It's been an awesome eight months with you so far kiddo! You're a
delightful little man!


No comments:

Post a Comment