Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Gus is half a year old today!!

I can't believe my youngest babe is already six months old. And my
oldest babe is almost two!

Updates on Gus:
- he apparently just found his voice, and it sounds screechingly just
like Arjen...maybe I should invest in earplugs!
- he sits up unsupported now, but still needs some padding or arms
behind him to break a backwards fall
- he just mastered rolling over from front to back, so at least he
doesn't get frustrated to the point of tears when on his belly
anymore. Phew!
- he survived his first (3!) airplane rides with hardly a peep
- now that he's more mobile on the floor, I'm noticing the early
stages of pre-crawling. He'll scoot himself backwards on his belly
now, which ends up frustrating him when that toy just keeps getting
further away!
- he seems really interested in eating, so I guess it's time to get
out the ol' food mill again!
- and my favorite (please read the sarcasm here)...just like his big
bro did at six months, he has decided to start waking up in the middle
of the night again. Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment